It can be a scholarship for European and US universities through the Turkish government. But it should be borne in mind that he cannot participate in the test of foreign students (Yus and SAT).
A child over the age of 18 should alone have one of the conditions for buying a property worth $ 250, depositing or creating 50 Turkish workers.
No for the owner of the document, spouse and children under the age of 18.
The sum of the purchase and delivery process of the apartment or apartment document should not exceed three months.
By companies and official experts of the Turkish Document Office.
Depending on the property, it varies, which can include 1 to 7 apartments.
The first method of buying a property worth $ 250,000.
The second method of depositing $ 500,000 in one of Turkey's banks.
The third method of creating employment and paying salaries and insurance to 50 Turkish workers for 3 years.
The fourth method of marrying a Turkish citizen.
If the payment of the contract is ready, the document is ready and transferred in less than 3 business days.
No, it will be with you at all stages of the company.
If the purchase of the property is real and expert and the inflation that exists every year and your capital is currency, it will definitely be added to your capital every year.
* In the first place, foreign exchange investment abroad.
* Getting Turkish residence for themselves and all members of the family under the age of 18.
* Use some Turkish citizenship services.
* A sense of confidence for family members and having a second home abroad.
With the opening of an account in Turkey and converting rials to lira or euro by currency exchanges in Iran or by trusted companies in Turkey.
No, according to the parties to the transaction for any residential or field, you can make your payment in different ways.
No, you can also buy the property in two ways or to give a purchase to the person, lawyer or property.
* The first phase of opening a bank account and transferring money from the country of origin to bank account in Turkey
* Second stage of visiting the desired property by a reliable company.
* The third phase of the formal and prepaid contract of the selected property.
* Fourth stage of payment of the remaining amount and agreed on the day of the transfer of the document and receiving the property and delivery of the property to the buyer.
There are two ways:
* The first method of getting a one -year tourist residence or investing and simultaneously passing tumor and Yus courses to enter university
* The second method of completing the Yus and Tommerial courses in official institutions in Iran and applying for a study visa from the Turkish Embassy in Iran.
Yes, for all family members, if you live in Turkey, you need to get a residence.
No, at present, every citizen in Turkey is also rented with a one -year tourist residence, and for the second year, it will be renewed by purchasing a property, work permit or employment.
* The first step is to have an official residence address in Turkey (leased or ownership)
* The second step of getting a tax number
* Third Stage Getting Tourist Insurance for People over 18 and Under 65
* Fourth step of receiving the interview form or Randovo
* Fifth Stage Payment Dual Residence Taxation in Turkey
* Stage 6 of Completion of Translated Documents and Documents
For citizens with Iranian passports every 6 months, 90 days can stay in Turkey without having a residence card as a tourist.
You cannot sell your purchased units for up to 3 years, and you can rent short or long -term units during this time.
No, there is no need to know the Turkish language to get a Turkish passport.
No, if you want to work legally, you can work by getting a job permit from the Turkish Government Office by the employer. But if you are an employer, you must register first of all.
Through the employer or company in question, it should be borne in mind that 5 Turkish workers must be insured for each employee or worker other than leaving.
Depending on the type of activity of the companies, the company registration process is different, which is done by your selected chi or calculator by giving him a lawyer.
Depending on the type of activity selected from 4,000 lire.
1- Passport 2- Passport Translation 3- Tax Number 4- Attorney to Chi Calculation 5- Company Registrar Address
No, you must first have a tourist or investment residence.
Yes, after a 5 -year work permit, a company can apply for a citizen, which is done by the residence office.
Yes, spouse and children under 18.
Yes, it is possible to open an account in Turkish banks for natural and legal persons.
Yes, you can have a bank account in Turkey with your passport and tax number.
Get a visa or master card with your own name and profile.
Send and receive direct money from European and American countries.
Account management through the Bank and Internet Bank International Bank in question.
Opening the euro, dollar and lira currency account.
Convert currency from lira to dollars and euros and vice versa on the Internet Bank account.
You can't have an account in all Turkish banks. The Turkish government has allowed the opening of an account for Iranian nationals in the two agricultural banks.
Euro, lira and dollar
Yes, you can make your own international purchases by having a Visa or Master Bank Card.
Education at the best Turkish universities with the low cost of using student facilities in Turkey higher than neighboring countries.
The dominant language is Turkish in universities but is also taught in English.
It is necessary to have a diploma to enter Turkish universities. You should then pass the university entrance exam. If you are not fluent in Turkish, you should also participate in free university Turkish courses.
If you are applying for a Turkish language study in Turkey, you should take the Turkish language test and get a minimum pass.
The entrance exam for foreign students in Turkey is known as Yös, where every foreign student must obtain a minimum acceptable score in order to enter Turkish universities. The test is held every year and all high school graduates or any diploma can take the test.
AHAD real estate agent is one of the best Companies active in the field of purchase and The property is for sale in Alanya, Turkey
Turkey contact number
Iran contact number
kargıcak mah merkez gazipaşa cd Bblock no:25/39 ALANYA